Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING, ONLINE ORDERING & RETURNS
We offer free shipping on orders over $75.
NOTE: ALL SHIPMENTS CONTAINING ALCOHOL REQUIRE AN ADULT (21 YEARS OR OLDER) SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY!
Please plan accordingly by entering a shipping address and date that will allow someone 21 years or older to be available in person to sign for the package, and by keeping a valid form of ID on hand.
Carriers will not leave packages containing alcohol unattended, even if you have a signature on file. If you are not able to be at home to receive your order during normal business hours, we recommend having it shipped to your place of work, or opting to have your shipment held at the nearest FedEx or UPS pick-up location.
SHIPPING TIMEFRAME & TRACKING
It is our goal to fulfill and ship all orders within 1-3 business days after an order is placed. Fulfillment time depends on what time of day the order is placed and what day the order is placed on. Customers will be notified if product out-of-stock issues or other issues like weather may cause delays in shipment.
When your package has been created with a shipping label and has been sent out into the mail stream, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
Flying Embers assumes no liability for product damaged due to poor weather during transport or delayed delivery. Please check weather conditions prior to order and ensure that someone will be available to receive the product upon delivery. The most frequent cause of damaged cases is due to multiple delivery attempts. Please monitor your package tracking to ensure on-time delivery.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RETURN POLICY
At Flying Embers, our goal is to provide you with great beverages at an unbeatable price. If you are not satisfied with your online order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to give us some context on how we can improve. We do our best to respond to all customer service issues within 24 hours.
We are happy to accept returns or re-send bottles for orders that meet one or more of the following conditions:
- Product container(s) are open or flawed. In this instance, we require that you return the remaining flawed product(s), including any open containers, for us to test.
- We sent the wrong product(s). In this instance we will have you ship us the incorrect items and we will send the correct items upon receipt.
- Cans shipped and received under standard shipping methods arrive broken, leaking, or otherwise damaged beyond drinkability. We will ship our replacements upon confirmation of damage.
- PLEASE NOTE: If cans arrive visibly damaged, please contact us within three days of the shipment’s arrival to explain the issue.
We unfortunately are unable to accept returns for orders that meet the following conditions:
- Damage or delays caused by failed delivery attempts through no fault of the shipper.
- You don’t like the product.
- You received the product as a gift.
- You bought too much product.
If you need to return an item, please keep the items in as close to the condition in which you received it as possible. This includes opened bottles. Doing this helps us better evaluate potential flaws in the wine or packaging.
Upon receipt of a returned flawed, damaged or incorrect item, we will send replacement items to you free of charge or place a credit on your account in the amount of the returned product.
We will accept qualified returns within 5 days of delivery. After that point, we cannot accept returns.
We evaluate all customer service issues on an individual basis and we reserve the right to accept or deny any request that we deem to be an exception to the standards outlined above.